Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
AT PRO SKY, WE BELIEVE A WORLD WITHOUT TRAVEL CANNOT EXIST
...and our numerous clients believe it too!
For them, we are revolutionizing group travel by simplifying the process for everyone involved through the right combination of people and innovative products. Our ambition is to make the organization of group flights as easy as ordering food online. It’s challenging and exciting at the same time.
We are convinced the future is bright. If you’re ready to take off with us, hop aboard! ✈
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Join a core team of marketers and liaise closely with your team members on the demand side and colleagues across business functions from all over the world. You will report directly to our CCO.
Are you excited about planning and developing communication and content?
Your mission is to drive Pro Sky brand awareness and growth in our lead markets by attracting new leads and customers at the top of the funnel with relevant content, communications and PR initiatives. For this you will define our content strategy, identify and develop relevant topics and content while analysing metrics and creating learning cycles of optimization. Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead Content Marketing across our business segments and key markets
- Develop and implement channel-specific communication concepts including content planning of both key topics and specific marketing content
- Conceptually develop a content plan to accompany our leads and customers along their customer journey
- Create innovative content relevant to key target audiences for our corporate website, landing-pages, blog, social media, LinkedIn and customer, supplier and media co-operations and support dedicated marketing campaigns in line with business and brand strategy
- Evolve SEO related content to increase reach and visibility
- Plan and control the content marketing spend and budget allocation
- Liaise with key stakeholders to create alignment of the content plan with Sales and Marketing initiatives to maximise impact
- Monitor all content initiatives and develop analytics as a basis for continuous improvement (Leads, Traffic, Rankings, CTR, Conversion Rates, etc.)
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU...
… are excited to drive growth through communication and content and have a passion for travel. In addition you
Have min 2 years of work experience in online marketing, possibly in an agency, with in-depth understanding of SEO, lead generation and B2B Social Media Marketing (esp. LinkedIn)
You have experience in copywriting and SEO content and are used to adapting content to specific target audiences (wording, graphics, video)
Possess strong project management skills
Ideally you are bilingual in German and French paired with excellent communication skills in English
Must be able to translate performance metrics into actionable insights and growth measures
Have very good MS Office skills and are an experienced CMS user (ideally Hubspot)
You show initiative, are creative with a pioneering spirit, results-orientated with problem solving skills and a hands-on approach.
You completed successfully your studies in business, marketing, communication or related studies and you are…
…quick-witted with a good sense of humour.
WHY JOIN US?
Have a big impact on the future of Pro Sky by being the driver of our content marketing.
Freedom to express your creativity and sense of business.
Possibility to work on varied and fascinating tasks.
A great working environment while collaborating on a regular basis with colleagues all over the world.
Grow with the company, learn fast.
Possibility to work partly from home – or also the French office with view of Sacré-Cœur and the Eifeltower
30 days of vacation per year.
Private pension plan.
Possibility to get a JobRad and / or Jobticket in Cologne-Bonn area.
The usual (company laptop, mobile phone, coffee, tea, water...)
Many advantages of working in the travel industry.
IF YOU ARE READY TO TAKE OFF WITH US, HOP ABOARD!
Please send your resume in English or German to Miriam Mathwich via email@example.com.