Corporate Travel Consultant / Business Travel Consultant / Gruppenflug-Profi (f/m/d)
DO YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING TASKS? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
Your mission is to facilitate the life of our clients by organizing group flights for our international corporate customers. You will work closely with our terrific teams in Germany and France. You enjoy working with people, booking single tickets and group flights all over the world? You thrive when you find THE flight solution for your customer and excel when you can dive deeper and improve processes? As Corporate Travel Consultant your tasks would include to:
- Search and combine the perfect flight combinations and consult your customers.
- Establish and intensify good long-term relationships with your customers.
- Get the booking and manage it perfectly from customer request until final invoicing.
- Establish and intensify excellent business relationships with most relevant airlines.
- Continuously develop, improve and implement Pro Sky Processes and Tools.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
You are passionate about your tasks, able to think out of the box, reflect on existing ways and develop new things. You love to work with your colleagues in a close team, to exchange, pass on and pick up knowledge as well as to support your customers in the best possible way.
- You have min. 3 years proven experience of selling and managing group flight projects (ideally with a TMC).
- You are an “Amadeus Hero”: You are familiar with published fares, ancillaries, ticketing and rebooking, researching filters, first experience with NDC and you know your way around in the Amadeus Admin world (productivity suits, smart triggers).
- You act customer focused, service-oriented and communicative.
- You are a doer and problem-solver with technical affinity and the desire to facilitate and improve processes.
- You display analytical skills, structured work approach and time management in your daily work.
- You possess excellent knowledge in Excel and good knowledge in PowerPoint.
- Your English and German language skills are very good, both written and spoken. Any other language you know is a plus.
WHY JOIN US?
- We are a fully licensed IATA agency (both in CGN and PAR) with the same person in charge of the project from beginning to end.
- You collaborate on a regular basis with colleagues, clients and airlines all over the world.
- You have the possibility to work on varied and fascinating flight or non-flight topics together with different improvement teams.
- You enjoy a great working environment with flat hierarchies in our office in Cologne and can also work partly from home.
- You love to travel? Work occasionally from our Paris office or accompany a flight.
- You receive 30 days of vacation per year and a private pension plan.
- You learn and grow with the company.
- We provide a Jobticket for public transportation, company laptop and mobile phone.
- You can access many advantages of working in the travel industry.
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
Then please apply through LinkedIn with your English or German CV or send your English or German application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org