Corporate Travel Consultant / Business Travel Consultant (Group Air) (H/F)
DO YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING TASKS? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
Your mission is to introduce Pro Sky Group Air in France. As the first Group Air colleague in France you will conquer the French market together with our terrific team in France plus the support of our Group Air colleagues in Cologne. You enjoy working with people, booking single tickets and group flights all over the world. You thrive when you find the perfect flight solution for your customer and excel when you can dive deeper and improve processes. Your tasks would include to
- Adapt our brand-new French licenced Amadeus system to our Pro Sky requirements (setting up smart triggers etc).
- Establish and intensify good long-term relationships with customers.
- Get the booking and manage it perfectly from customer request until final invoicing
- Establish and intensify excellent business relationships with most relevant airlines on mainly the French market
- Continuously develop, improve and implement Pro Sky Processes and Tools.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
We are building a new Group Air team in France. We are looking for a passionate person that likes to think out of the box, reflect on existing ways and develop new things.
- Min 3 years proven experience of selling and managing group flight projects (ideally with a TMC)
- Amadeus Hero: familiar with published fares, ancillaries, ticketing and rebookings, researching filters, first experience with NDC and you know your way around in the Amadeus Admin world (productivity suits, smart triggers).
- Customer-focused, service-oriented, and communicative
- Doer and problem-solver with technical affinity and desire to facilitate, improve and digitalize processes.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel, good knowledge in Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills, structured work approach, time management
- Fluent French, very good English skills both written and spoken
We hope to conduct the initial training with our colleagues in Cologne. When life is back to being able to travel, there will be regular visits to our headquarter in Cologne (up to 10 times/year for a few days each).
WHY JOIN US?
- Active participation in the development of a product and a future team from the beginning with the support and knowledge of many experienced colleagues
- A great working environment in the heart of Paris while collaborating on a regular basis with colleagues and clients all over the world
- Fully licensed IATA agency with the same person in charge of the project from beginning to end
- Possibility to work on varied and fascinating tasks on your own
- Career growth and development
- Attractive remuneration, 25 days of vacation per year plus RTT
- Possibility to work partly from home
- Public transportation
- Meal ticket
- Cadre status
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Many advantages of working in the travel industry
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume in French and English and a cover letter to email@example.com