Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
AT PRO SKY, WE BELIEVE A WORLD WITHOUT TRAVEL CANNOT EXIST
...and our numerous clients believe it too!
For them, we are revolutionizing group travel by simplifying the process for everyone involved through the right combination of people and innovative products. Our ambition is to make the organization of group flights as easy as ordering food online. It’s challenging and exciting at the same time.
We are convinced the future is bright. If you’re ready to take off with us, hop aboard! ✈
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Join a core team of marketers and liaise closely with your team members on the demand side and colleagues across business functions from all over the world. You will report directly to our CCO.
Are you excited about digital marketing?
Your mission is to drive Pro Sky brand awareness and growth in our lead markets by attracting new leads and customers at the top of the funnel with relevant digital marketing initiatives and campaigns. For this you will initiate, develop, manage campaigns, analyse metrics and create learning cycles for future improvement. Your main responsibilities are:
- Lead Digital Marketing across our business segments and key markets
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing programmes across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, eMail, social media and display advertising, in line with business priorities
- Set-up lead generating campaigns specific to market segments and target audiences using marketing automation
- Review and optimise design, usability, content and traffic of our website, social media presences and other online assets
- Constantly analyse results, use A/B testing, develop reports and generate actionable insights and recommendations to increase performance, ROI and customer engagement
- Plan and control the digital marketing spend and budget allocation across digital channels
- Liaise with stakeholders to align digital marketing initiatives with our Business, Sales and Marketing plan to maximise impact
- Be on top of digital trends and technologies relevant to our industry and contribute to defining the toolset we use in digital marketing
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU...
… are excited to drive growth through digital communication and and have a passion for travel. In addition you
Bring in-depth understanding of digital marketing environment, supported by min 4 years of relevant work experience (ideally B2B), explicitly
o Proven experience managing SEO and SEM campaigns and analytics
o Working proficiency in eMail marketing and marketing automation, work experience with Hubspot is a plus
o In-depth understanding of Website analytics, marketing metrics & A/B testing
o In-depth understanding of online and social media platforms,
Must be able to translate performance metrics into actionable insights and growth measures
Are curious and informed about latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and sales enablement, including GDPR
Have strong project management and MS Office skills.
Possess very good communication skills in English, good command in German is a plus.
You show initiative, ownership, and results-orientation together with problem solving skills and a hands-on approach.
You completed successfully your studies in business or marketing and you are…
…quick-witted with a good sense of humour.
WHY JOIN US?
Have a big impact on the future of Pro Sky by being the driver of our digital marketing.
Freedom to express your creativity and sense of business.
Possibility to work on varied and fascinating tasks.
A great working environment while collaborating on a regular basis with colleagues all over the world.
Grow with the company, learn fast.
Possibility to work partly from home – or also the French office with view of Sacré-Cœur and the Eifeltower
30 days of vacation per year.
Private pension plan.
Possibility to get a JobRad and / or Jobticket in Cologne-Bonn area.
The usual (company laptop, mobile phone, coffee, tea, water...)
Many advantages of working in the travel industry.
IF YOU ARE READY TO TAKE OFF WITH US, HOP ABOARD!
Please send your resume in English or German to Miriam Mathwich via email@example.com.