Financial Analyst (f/m/d) | Brazil
DO YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING TASKS? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
At Pro Sky, it is our mission to better connect people with destinations through air travel. In order to secure our financial stability we must know our data at all times. As Financial Analyst, you will support the Director Finance and Legal and cooperate closely with the internal and external financial stakeholders of Pro Sky.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Collect, analyze and manage quantitative data and create meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions
- Build financial models, present analyses and recommendations to senior leadership
- Provide timely and insightful reporting of financial results
- Support financial review processes including monthly financial, quarterly and annual business reviews, planning, forecasting, and ad hoc analytics
- Work with data source providers to ensure that data is accurate, automated and timely available
- Drive continuous standardization and streamlining of planning and forecasting processes
- Partner across the finance organization to drive continuous improvement in financial and operational performance
- Drive automation of reporting and analytics
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate person that enjoys working in an international team. Ideally you have the following profile:
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar discipline
- 3+ years of relevant finance work experience
- 3+ years of technical Excel skills and experience with financial system such as SQL data mining and business intelligence tools
- The ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and reporting skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Very good English skills both written and spoken
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Sense of humor
WHY JOIN US?
- You work in a great environment with flat hierarchies.
- You collaborate on a regular basis with colleagues and partners all over the world.
- You get quickly a lot of responsibilities and have a big impact on the implementation of the company vision.
- You grow with the company, learn fast.
- You have the freedom to express your creativity and sense of business.
- You are covered 100% by Bradesco health and dental insurance.
- You can work from home. Company will provide you a Laptop.
- You receive meal allowance and Home Office support.
- You will be able to take regular business trips to our European offices.
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
If you are interested in joining us, please apply through LinkedIn or send your English CV and cover letter to email@example.com.