HEAD OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (gn)
(Based in Germany or Portugal)
TRAVELLING IS A TREASURE, IT DESERVES BETTER
At Pro Sky, we believe a world without travel can’t exist, and our numerous clients believe it too!
For them, we are revolutionizing group travel by simplifying the process for everyone involved through the right combination of people and innovating products.
Our ambition is to make the organization of group flights as easy as ordering food online. It’s challenging and exciting at the same time.
We are convinced the future is bright. If you’re ready to take off with us, hop aboard!
YOUR FUTURE TEAM AND YOU
Five colleagues coming from various countries, from Poland to Canada, are looking forward to working with you!
At PRO SKY, we are focusing more and more on developing our own digital ecosystem, composed by both internal tailor-made software and third-party applications, which are designed, developed and maintained by a team of engineers… and that’s where we need you!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
You will take ownership of our engineering team in every aspect. This covers the areas technology, procedures, people and operations. You will:
- Develop and manage software projects based on agile methodologies.
- Lead the software engineering team to develop, document and maintain Pro Sky tailor-made software.
- Collaborate intensely with product manager, process manager and operational areas, ensuring successful delivery of value.
- Manage and mentor the engineering team including internal and external training initiatives to support them in achieving expert level competencies in the shortest possible time.
- Manage all software engineering schedules, budget and resource allocation.
- Drive joint development with 3rd party vendors as well as outsourced development.
- Provide technical consultation as well as expertise to Product Managers.
- Review all documents related to Product requirement and participate in product brainstorming sessions.
- Assist software development team to attain optimal team performance through removing technical obstacles.
- Work together with mixed, multicultural agile teams of IT and non-IT colleagues in a dynamic environment.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
As we are growing our development team, we are looking for a passionate person who can help us to reach our vision. Ideally you have the following profile:
- Graduated in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or other technical disciplines, or relevant experience in a quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience in leading software development teams, including Scrum master experience.
- Doer with a solution driven mind-set.
- Self-motivated to grow.
- Familiar with web development and with a clear structured web architecture knowledge.
- Hands on experience with database and middleware designs and architectures.
- Eager to learn and share knowledge.
- Very good command of English.
- Good command of German or any other language is a plus.
- Teamwork and sense of humour.
WHY JOIN US?
- We revolutionize the way corporates and agencies organize group flights.
- We have a great working environment with flat hierarchies.
- You’ll quickly be given plenty of responsibility and will have a big impact on implementing the company vision.
- You’ll grow with the company and learn fast.
- You’ll have freedom to express your creativity and sense of business.
- You’ll collaborate daily with colleagues all over the world.
- You’ll get 30 days of annual vacation.
- You can work from home with your company laptop.
- You’ll get many benefits from working in the travel industry.
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV in English and ideally also a cover letter to email@example.com.