JUNIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (gn)
(BASED IN GERMANY, PORTUGAL OR BRAZIL)
TRAVELLING IS A TREASURE, IT DESERVES BETTER
At Pro Sky, we believe a world without travel can’t exist, and our numerous clients believe it too!
For them, we are revolutionizing group travel by simplifying the process for everyone involved through the right combination of people and innovating products.
Our ambition is to make the organization of group flights as easy as ordering food online. It’s challenging and exciting at the same time.
We are convinced the future is bright. If you’re ready to take off with us, hop aboard!
YOUR FUTURE TEAM AND YOU
Five colleagues coming from various countries, from Poland to Canada, are looking forward to working with you!
At PRO SKY, we are focusing more and more on developing our own digital ecosystem, composed by both internal tailor-made software and third-party applications, which are designed, developed and maintained by a team of engineers… and that’s where we need you!
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
It will be a combination of working individually, e.g. developing, and with different teams. The teams can be made up by software engineers, product managers but also be mixed, agile teams of IT and non-IT colleagues from various backgrounds all over the world.
Every day you will be able to work on many different aspects, such as:
- Be creative and propose ingenious state-of-the-art software solutions for the daily operations of the company.
- Contribute to the development of the backend foundations and middleware of Pro Sky.
- Develop and manage integration of the various internal systems with front-end web-based solutions.
- Design simple solutions to complex business problems, assuring performance and reliability.
- Investigate potential problems and provide IT support to end users.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
As we are growing our development team, we are looking for a passionate person who can help us to reach our vision. Ideally you have the following profile:
- Graduated in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or other technical disciplines, or relevant professional experience in a quantitative field.
- Doer with a solution driven mind-set. Self-motivated to grow.
- Clear understanding and structured knowledge about database and middleware designs and architectures.
- Hands on experience with any of these languages or systems: Python (FastAPI or other frameworks), Filemaker, PostgreSQL or other SQL-based databases.
- Eager to learn and share knowledge.
- Very good command of English.
- Good command of German or any other language is a plus.
- Teamwork and sense of humour.
WHY JOIN US?
- We revolutionize the way corporates and agencies organize group flights.
- We have a great working environment with flat hierarchies.
- You’ll quickly be given plenty of responsibility and will have a big impact on implementing the company vision.
- You’ll grow with the company and learn fast.
- You’ll have freedom to express your creativity and sense of business.
- You’ll collaborate daily with colleagues all over the world.
- You’ll get 30 days of annual vacation.
- You can work from home with your company laptop.
- You’ll get many benefits from working in the travel industry.
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV in English and ideally also a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.