Software Engineer (m/f/d)
DO YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING TASKS? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU:
At PRO SKY, we aim to create value all along our customer online journeys when it comes to organizing group flights for their event. The last year has shown us more than ever that digital solutions are required by customers and colleagues. Your mission is to be responsible for creating and improving the core software solutions of Pro Sky and make a positive impact on the air travel industry by:
- Being creative and proposing ingenious state-of-the-art software solutions for the daily operations of the company.
- Contributing to the development of the front-end, middleware and database foundation of Pro Sky.
- Developing and managing integration of the various internal systems with front-end web-based solutions.
- Designing simple solutions to complex business problems assuring performance and reliability.
- Working together with mixed, agile teams of IT and non-IT colleagues from various backgrounds all over the world.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE?
We are growing our team of internal software engineers. We are looking for an experienced and passionate person who can help us to reach our vision. Ideally you have the following profile:
- Understanding of databases and middleware solutions.
- Doer with a solution driven mindset.
- Eager to learn and share knowledge.
- Attention to detail and ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- Self-motivation to learn and grow.
- Great collaboration with our colleagues: Ability to address and understand the user point of view.
- Very good command of English. Good command of German or any other language is a plus.
- Teamwork and sense of humor.
WHY JOIN US?
- We revolutionize the way corporates and agencies organize group flights.
- We have a great working environment with flat hierarchies.
- You’ll quickly be given plenty of responsibility and will have a big impact on implementing the company vision.
- You’ll grow with the company and learn fast.
- You’ll have freedom to express your creativity and sense of business.
- You’ll collaborate daily with colleagues all over the world.
- You’ll get 30 days of annual vacation already starting in the first year.
- You can work from home with your company laptop.
- You’ll have regular business trips to our European offices.
- You’ll get many benefits from working in the travel industry.
ARE YOU CONVINCED?
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume in English and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org