Share this news:
Many companies are thinking about how they can protect employees from coronavirus infection on future business trips. Especially in focus: the arrival and departure. More and more companies are therefore discovering charter flights as a safe travel option. We reveal the advantages.
SCHEDULE VS. CHARTER: THESE ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CHARTER FLIGHTS
The coronavirus poses a challenge to many companies, and yet many companies are working flat out to find secure solutions. Reinforce your commitment by paying attention to increased security from the moment you arrive.
WHAT IS POSSIBLE WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF CHARTER FLIGHTS?
- Seat occupancy according to your wishes (e.g. free middle seat)
- Departure from smaller or less frequented airports possible
- Own check-in counter (on request also with individual branding)
- Check-in already possible in the hotel, in the event location or elsewhere
- Hostess option (e.g. for dispensing disinfectant or masks)
- Flight Manager option (personal contact person at the airport and if necessary on board
f. e. to maintain the safety distance during boarding)
- Adapted catering (e.g. pre-packed snack bags)
- Arrival at smaller or less frequented airports possible
- Arrival at airports closer to the location (for shorter transport)
- Organization of bus transfers to the destination (with desired capacity)
FOR WHOM ARE CHARTER FLIGHTS PARTICULARLY RELEVANT IN TIMES OF CORONA?
MICE industry: Ensure safe arrival and departure for conferences, incentives and events Download Infosheet now
Cruise industry: Offer increased security not only on board but also during transfers Download Infosheet now
Direct sales: Show your salespeople your appreciation through detailed security concepts Download Infosheet now
Other industries that want to protect the health of their employees and customers: Download Infosheet now
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO ADVISE YOU PERSONALLY!
Please contact our competent charter team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org