NON-STOP FLIGHTS TO ARVIDSJAUR
Individual travellers and MICE groups find ideal conditions in the Arctic Circle for exclusive, authentic experiences. The same applies for the automobile industry. Arjeplog, the centre for test drives in winter, is just a short distance from Arvidsjaur Airport.
The flight to Arvidsjaur can also be a good alternative to Kiruna: the flight time is around four hours. Jokkmokk, the home of Sami culture in Sweden, is located on the route - slightly closer to Arvidsjaur than to Kiruna.
Pro Sky offers you the chance to fly non-stop from Stuttgart and Cologne to the undiscovered region of Arvidsjaur.
- Comfortable and quick arrival: The flight time from Stuttgart to Arvidsjaur is just 3h05min / from Cologne 2h50min
- Travel period: 23 November 2020 to 26 March 2021
- Operating days: Round trip twice a week - always on Mondays and Fridays
- Also on Wednesdays in the peak season from 27 January
- Do you want to get to the departure airport by train or domestic feeder flight? We are happy to help.