Choose your flight to Arvidsjaur
YOUR PERSONAL WINTER FAIRY TALE IN SWEDISH LAPLAND
Finland used to be the most visited destination in Lapland, but now you have the opportunity to experience the undiscovered treasures of Swedish Lapland: From Stuttgart and Cologne you can reach the trendy destination Arvidsjaur non-stop with Pro Sky.
- Comfortable and quick arrival: The flight time from Stuttgart to Arvidsjaur is just 3h05min / from Cologne 2h50min
- Travel period: 28 November 2022 to 24 March 2023
- Operating days: Round trip twice a week - always on Mondays and Fridays
- Also on Wednesdays in the peak season from 25 January
- Do you want to get to the departure airport by train or domestic feeder flight? We are happy to help.
WE GIVE YOU 8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR WINTER HOLIDAY IN THE LAST WILDERNESS OF EUROPE:
- Stay overnight in extraordinary rooms like the Ice Hotel or move your bedroom in the Tree Hotel directly into a treetop.
- Enjoy the Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis
- Discover Jokkmokk, the centre of Sami culture
- Take your own sled through the deep wilderness on a Husky safari.
- Pure adrenalin on a tour with a snowmobile
- Throw yourself in a thermal suit for a snowshoe hike through untouched nature.
- Relax ice fishing according to Sami tradition
- During a reindeer safari you will experience the animals up close and personal.
SWEDISH LAPLAND - MAKE IT YOURSPlay Video
Your personal contact