Charter your own aircraft
WHY CHARTER A PLANE?
It's simple: charter flights offer you the greatest possible freedom: you can fly to destinations that cannot be reached by scheduled flights, avoid stopovers and travel at your preferred times. Especially for large groups, a charter flight is therefore usually the more attractive solution – and often cheaper than a scheduled flight.
WHAT MAKES CHARTER FLIGHTS SO SPECIAL?
"A charter flight can be a very special experience for a group," says Andy Falck, Head of Aircraft Charters. "You can make boarding announcements, brand the aircraft and offer a completely different service." Some customers choose a charter flight to make a presentation on board the aircraft or because they have specific entertainment and catering needs. Let us know what your wishes are:
COMBINE SCHEDULED WITH CHARTER FLIGHTS
A combination of charter and scheduled flights makes sense, for example, if you need a long-haul flight but the passengers live far away from each other. For example, we can bring employees from all over Europe to London by scheduled flight, where they can board a charter flight to New York together. This concept is particularly suitable for international congresses, trade fairs and events.
HOW MUCH DOES AIrCRAFT CHARTER COST?
On Find & Fly you will receive immediate price indications – for scheduled and charter flights. This allows you to access data independently, conduct an initial search and organise your group flights online. In addition to the price, you can also compare the flight time and the earliest or latest flight option, for example. Need inspiration? The Pro Sky Destination Finder tells you which destinations are best suited to your budget.
How can I charter a plane?
1. FIND YOUR DESTINATION
- Search for possible destinations on Find & Fly
- Find out which destination is best suited to your budget
- Still no idea? We would be happy to advise you personally
2. CONTACT US
- Contact us by mail, phone or online inquiry
- Tell us (if possible) your group size, start, destination & budget so that we can advise you particularly quickly and in a targeted way
3. PLAN YOUR FLIGHTS
- We perform a needs assessment + provide quick price indications
- We offer you a first overview of various airlines
- We disclose which airlines are involved
- If desired we sort by arrival time instead of price
- Option of two one-way flights instead of a round trip with one airline
4. GET FLIGHT OPTIONS
- We send you easily understandable offers
- We provide additional security through the PRO SKY Airline Audit
- We consider special luggage requirements such as excess baggage
- We pay attention to airport location, infrastructure + connection options
5. BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS
- We check the airline contract
- You sign the contract with us, not with the airline
- The advantage: an understandable contract with transparent costs
- You decide whether you want to book a PRO SKY Flight Manager
- You decide which Airport & Inflight Services you want to use
6. MANAGE YOUR FLIGHTS
- We create a travel plan
- We let you manage your flights online
- We will inform you when your charter flight takes off
- You can follow your charter flight live
7. REPORT ON YOUR FLIGHTS
- We show you your projects including commercial project data
- We support you with detailed reports about your flight
- We offer you the opportunity to offset your carbon emissions
WOULD YOU LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL CONSULTATION?
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE!
Aircraft Charters Europe
Senior Project Manager
Senior Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager