SCORE THE BEST FLIGHTS – Take off to the biggest football festival 2018
Russia’s almost infinite vastness and diversity proves a real surprise. The area covers 17,100,000 km², which means that it takes almost nine flight hours to get from Moscow to Vladivostok, the most eastern point of the country. Air travel is not merely an option, but a necessity. This is when PRO SKY enters the game.
Our aim is to prepare you perfectly for Russia 2018 and arrange the most suitable air travel solution.
Keep up-to-date, get more information on flights solutions for your group to travel to Russia, and gain more knowledge on the “triple A”: airport, airlines and authorities, as well as other important details that are needed for a successful arrival at the match venues.
INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR GROUP
PRO SKY is prepared for all scenarios to better meet your needs. We will enable you to easily organize the following flight program:
Domestic flights (Charters and/or Scheduled)
- From your base camp to the match location and back after the game
- From one host city to the next one
International flights (Charters and/or Scheduled)
- From your city in your home country to the match location in Russia
- From your city in your home country to your base camp in Russia
RUSSIA 2018 - The Airports
Take a look at Pro Sky’s “Behind the Scenes” fact sheets:
- Overview of the services offered at the airport, infrastructure and possible bottlenecks
- Interesting facts about the Russian airlines
- Price indications for chartered flights and scheduled flights from Moscow to the host cities
2017-11-14Football 2018: Yekaterinburg, the Jewel of the Ural Region
The capital of the Ural region will be offering a warm welcome to enthusiastic football fans during the 2018 sporting event. Our team from Pro Sky took part in the Russian Expo Days and discovered what surprises the host cities have in store for their visitors.Read More...