SCORE THE BEST FLIGHTS – Take off to the biggest football festival 2018
Russia’s almost infinite vastness and diversity proves a real surprise. The area covers 17,100,000 km², which means that it takes almost nine flight hours to get from Moscow to Vladivostok, the most eastern point of the country. Air travel is not merely an option, but a necessity. This is when PRO SKY enters the game.
Our aim is to prepare you perfectly for Russia 2018 and arrange the most suitable air travel solution.
Keep up-to-date, get more information on flights solutions for your group to travel to Russia, and gain more knowledge on the “triple A”: airport, airlines and authorities, as well as other important details that are needed for a successful arrival at the match venues.
INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC AIR TRAVEL SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR GROUP
PRO SKY is prepared for all scenarios to better meet your needs. We will enable you to easily organize the following flight program:
Domestic flights (Charters and/or Scheduled)
- From your base camp to the match location and back after the game
- From one host city to the next one
International flights (Charters and/or Scheduled)
- From your city in your home country to the match location in Russia
- From your city in your home country to your base camp in Russia
RUSSIA 2018 - The Airports
Take a look at Pro Sky’s “Behind the Scenes” fact sheets:
- Overview of the services offered at the airport, infrastructure and possible bottlenecks
- Interesting facts about the Russian airlines
- Price indications for chartered flights and scheduled flights from Moscow to the host cities
2018-03-02Football 2018: Sochi – Where Sport Meets Mystical Creatures
All eyes on Pyeongchang: The Winter games Olympics have come to an end, but we are keeping up the sporting spirit and taking you on a short journey to another former host of the Olympics. Find out more about Sochi’s airport in Pro Sky’s airport fact sheet and get a first insight into the city’s hotspots.Read More...