Fly high with Pro Sky
It can often be more cost-effective, as well as more convenient for your business to use a corporate jet. Because these aircraft can fly into smaller airports, you spend less time travelling, and reduce time spent in check-in and boarding queues.
And, as every businessman or woman knows, time is money.
When it comes to corporate jet hire, no one has more expertise than Pro Sky:
- Access to the widest choice of aircraft and flight options.
- Wherever you're flying, regardless of how big, or small, your party is, we will get you there.
More comfort, more value.
- Independent comparisons of all services and prices of jet operators.
- Advice on the best ways to cut costs and secure the most appropriate services.
- Upon request, we can evaluate jet operators according to your specific criteria, for example, with regards to your corporate risk management.
Great price, great service.
- Special savings for frequent flyers.
- All major cards accepted, including AirPlus.
- Every flight comes with the same fully transparent and easy-to-understand contract.
Planned to perfection.
- All flights planned to your precise requirements.
- Onboard catering tailored to your tastes.
- A dedicated flight expert will ensure that everything runs smoothly right down to the last detail.
- If required, we can send you important status reports about your flight directly to your mobile phone on the day of travel.
There is a Pro Sky representative on hand to answer any question or resolve any issue you have regards corporate jet flights.
Pro Sky Special Services
CO2 Calculator for Corporate Jets
Work out your carbon footprint with the CO2 calculator for Corporate Jets. Pro Sky can then find ways for you to offset your emissions and help protect the environment through one of the climate protection programmes from our partner, atmosfair.Calculate now
Private Jet Tour by PRO SKYPlay Video
Experience virtual tours of 5 different Private Jet categories [Ultra Long Range // Heavy Jet // Mid Size Jet // Light Jet // Turboprop].
2019-10-219 reasons not to book group flight tickets yourself
"Countless connections, different transfer options and incomprehensible contracts – things quickly get out of hand," explains Martina Zocher-Torbohm. "You'll soon become overwhelmed if you haven't had years of experience organising airline tickets for groups." It's therefore no surprise that the demand for professional support is growing. Security? Optimised costs? Advice? Let us explain why our scheduled flight service has won over so many people.Read More...