PRO SKY Destination Report 2019
MICE INDUSTRY TRAVEL TRENDS
What will be the most popular destination? What does the future hold for the event industry? For the 8th edition of our PRO SKY Destination Report, we determined the current and future trend destinations together with more than 450 event professionals.
THE RESULTS OF THE EUROPEAN DESTINATION REPORT VERSION
- Three German metropolises placed in the top ten within our list of the most popular travel cities for MICE groups. Can you guess who else is in the top ten?
- In the ranking of the most popular European countries in 2019, Germany is clearly ahead. In third place, however, we are experiencing a surprising comeback.
- Trends are more important than recommendations. Our data analysis of events planned for 2019 also shows shifts in event duration and group size.
WHAT ELSE DOES THE DESTINATION REPORT HAVE TO OFFER?
- 8 trend destinations are of particular importance for the future of the event industry. We reveal what makes Georgia, China & Norway the new MICE favourites.
- "We need the courage to make our mark!" maximice founder Markus Lüthge speaks about launching into the unknown and improving the profile of event agencies.
- Article about airline insolvencies: Head of Airline Relations Management Marcus Handlos explains how event planners can protect themselves against flight cancellations.
- You want to surprise your guests at the airport. We show you seven tips for an exclusive check-in experience.
WOULD YOU LIKE DETAILED INSIGHTS INTO THE EVENT INDUSTRY?
"A bible for MICE agencies. Excellent initiative!"Régine Autier | President of Axis et Cible Voyages et Communication,
"High usability, sums up facts, easy to read and seems familiar with the places."Alexander Schell | Director of the Euro. Institut for applied customer management,
"An interesting tool to capture the market trend. Allows to extend brainstorming."Sigolène Mathieu | Project Director at Azoka,
"Exciting and very valuable for incentive planners."Elke Piccolo | Managing Director of the Piccolo Event Company,
"A great initiative that makes it possible to have an annual barometer of trends."Yannick Benezech | Director of Operations at Acta Event,
"I always read and add the PRO SKY Destination Report to our internal distribution list!"Albert Wiese | Managing Director of the Globo Incentives GmbH,